The Graduate Faculty
- CLAY-WARNER, Jody. Emory University, 1997. Professor and Dept. Head
Social Psychology; Criminology; Gender.
- COONEY, Mark. University of Virginia, 1991. Professor.
Conflict Management, especially Law and Violence.
- COVERDILL, James. Northwestern University, 1991. Associate Professor and Undergraduate Coordinator.
Quantitative and Qualitative Methods; Inequality; Organizations; Work.
- DERPIC, Jorge. The University of Texas, 2017. Assistant Professor
Sociology of Law, Criminology, Indigenous Studies, Political Sociology, Urban Sociology, Quantitative Methods, Latin America.
- ERIGHA, Maryann. University of Pennsylvania, 2014. Assistant Professor
Race, Class, Gender Inequality, Work and Occupations, Media and Digital Sociology, Black/African American
Media and Popular Culture
- FINLAY, William. Northwestern University, 1983. Professor.
Industrial Sociology; Organizations.
- GRAIZBORD, Diana. Brown, 2016. Assistant Professor
Political Sociology, Globalization, Development and Social Change, Culture;
Sociology of Science.
- HERMANOWICZ, Joseph. University of Chicago, 1996. Professor.
Occupations/Professions/Careers; Culture; Life Course Studies; Higher Education;
- LAPEGNA, Pablo. State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2011. Associate Professor.
Social Movements and Protest: Qualitative Methods: Latin American Studies; Culture;
Development and Social Change; Globalization; Political Sociology.
- LEI, Man-Kit. University of Georgia. 2014. Assistant Professor.
Crime, Law, and Deviance; Community; Physical and Mental Health; Statistical Methods.
- McNULTY, Thomas L. SUNY- Albany, 1996. Associate Professor.
Criminology; Deviance and Social Control; Inequality; Race and Ethnicity
- RICHARDS, Patricia. University of Texas at Austin, 2002. Professor.
Sociology of Gender; Global Sociology; Social Movements;
Social Inequality; Qualitative Research Methods; Development and Social Change;
- ROBINSON, Dawn T. Cornell University, 1992. Professor.
Social Psychology, Collective Behavior and Social Movements, Social Networks,
- ROMAN, Paul. Cornell University, 1968. Professor.
Work, Occupations, and Organizations; Deviance; Mental Health.
- SHANNON, Sarah. University of Minnesota, 2013. Assistant Professor.
Aging and the Life Course; Crime, Law, and Deviance; Inequality
- SIMONS, Leslie Gordon. Iowa State University, 1999. Professor
Family, Aging, and the Life Course; Crime, Law, and Deviance; Gender;
Physical and Mental Health
- SIMONS, Ronald L. Florida State University, 1974. Professor.
Crime, Law, and Deviance; Family, Aging, and the Life Course; Physical and
Mental Health; Social Psychology; Inequality; Race and Ethnicity.
- TINKLER, Justine E. Stanford University, 2007. Assistant Professor and Graduate Coordinator.
Crime, Law, and Deviance; Gender; Inequality; Race and Ethnicity; Social Psychology.
Adjunct Graduate Faculty
- ALETRARIS, Lydia. University of Georgia, 2010. Assistant Research Scientist, Owens Institute for Behavioral Research; Assistant Director, Center for Research on Behavioral Health and Human Services Delivery; Adjunct Assistant Professor, Sociology.
Work, Occupations, and Organizations; Mental Health; Research Methods; Inequality;
Structured Inequality; Education
- HEARN, James. Stanford University, 1978. Professor, Institute of Higher Education, Adjunct Professor, Sociology
Education; Organizations; Policy.
WICKRAMA, Kandauda (K. A. S). Iowa State University, Sociology. 1992. Professor, Child and Family Development, Adjunct Professor, Sociology.
Social Distribution and Social Determinants of Mental and Physical Health;
Life Course; Marriage; Family; Methods.